Mesothelioma is a deadly cancer that develops in the lining of the lungs, abdomen or stomach and it has only one cause-asbestos exposure. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you need to know your legal rights. Mesothelioma will take a toll on your finances due to expenses. It is a devastating disease that was most likely caused at your job site or while working for the military.
Our trained staff will make the process as comfortable and as easy as possible for you during this stressful time. We will get to work on filing your legal claim. Please contact our office and let us work with you to get the help and financial compensation that you deserve.
- Asbestos Exposure Kills Computer Engineer
- Supreme Court Dismisses Company’s Motion for Summary Judgment in Asbestos Case
- Drywaller Wins $26.6M Verdict in Asbestos Case
- MassDEP Fines Contractor for Asbestos Violations
- LHA Agrees to Pay for Employees’ Asbestos Exposure Checkup
Keep current with all the latest Mesothelioma News
We are here to answer any of your questions you may have. Call us at 1-866-222-9990 or request a FREE no obligation legal consultation today.